Monday, May 9, 2022

What do Johnny Depp's children think of Amber Heard's divorce

What do Johnny Depp's children think of Amber Heard's divorce?

Johnny Depp is finally debunking claims his kids Lily-Rose Depp and Jack always thought of Amber Heard. Johnny Depp signed on to GQ in 2018 after opening up about his son Jack's reaction to the "awkward divorce." "I don't think it's easy for a 14-year-old boy to go to school. You see what I mean, don't you?

"When people were like, 'Hey, look at the magazine, man. What did your dad hit a chick or something?' Why did he have to experience that? Why did my daughter have to experience this?" For the inexperienced, Lily-Rose Depp was one of the first to shield her father from the allegations through social media posts in 2016.



Her post was in response to Amber Heard's court appearance on a warrant. At the time, she shared a screenshot of a statement from a local law enforcement agency, which said, "There is no evidence of crimes at the scene."

Immediately after sharing, along with a photo from his childhood retrospective, "My dad is the sweetest, most loved person I know, he's my brother and I, and I know. He was just a wonderful father to everyone. He'll say the same."NConversation surrounding his children ensued after Depp told the court his children had a "nonexistent" relationship.

"My kids are a lot smarter than me. They refused to be with her," he added. He also made other shocking claims revolving around alienation, admitting that "Amber always had to take me there because of her own needs." 

Featured Post

Sophie Rain Spiderman Video TikTok Original - Sophie Rain Video Viral

Sophie Rain Spiderman Video TikTok Original - Sophie Rain Video Viral Sophie Rain's creative and entertaining video, featuring her in a ...