Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Viral Dj Isa Video Vazados Twitter Latest Trending News 2022

Viral Dj Isa Video Vazados Twitter Latest Trending News 2022

The father-daughter relationship is special. For a daughter, a father is always a superhero who protects her from all evil, but imagine the pain of a daughter attacked by a father! Shocking, but such a video is currently trending and circulating on the net where a father sees and attacks his daughter. 

After receiving several counterattacks and comments from the video, his father decided to apologize to him on a public platform.

When her viral video surfaced on the Internet, he apologized to his daughter. As mentioned above, the viral video was seen attacking her daughter. The legendary DJ took over his instagram account and shared a statement describing how the video would be sent to family members instead of social media platforms.

He wrote: "According to my daughter, I made this video and shared it with family members to alleviate dissatisfaction with Mrs Dun's alleged childhood stories. All of their allegations were untrue, untrue and undocumented.

The legendary DJ Choc accuses his daughter Mrs. Dua of being poor since childhood. He added: "What is my daughter doing now? She's lying, she did not grow up poor, I gave her everything she needed. Instead of thanking me, she tells everyone that she has grown up poor. I am very disappointed in her. ” He further explained that his testimony was about clarifying his daughter's historical development and that she had not been badly brought up and lived up to all the requirements.

My intention was not to hurt or do anything wrong or to disrupt the drama on social media, but my goal is to make things clear. Although I admit I could have taken better care of it, and I'm sorry. On the other hand, the singer has Ms.

You said his report was taken out of context. He said: "In 2021 I was suffering from depression. I lost everything and I was away from home. I do not want to disturb him. 

Featured Post

Yailín La Más Viral y Tekashi 6ix9ine Controversial Video - Video de Yailin y 6ix9ine

Yailín La Más Viral y Tekashi 6ix9ine Controversial Video - Video de Yailin y 6ix9ine The Yailín La Más Viral phenomenon has taken social me...